Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oku or OKU may refer to:
- Oku, Cameroon, a subdivision in Northwest Cameroon
- Oku language, a Grassfields Bantu language of Cameroon
- Oku people (Sierra Leone)
- Ökü, a village in Azerbaijan
- Oku District, Okayama, a former district located in Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Oku, Okayama, a former town in the district, merged with other towns to create the city of Setouchi
- Oku (surname), a common Japanese surname
- Princess Ōku (661–702), a Japanese princess during the Asuka period in Japanese history
- OKU, IATA Airport Code for Mokuti Lodge Airport in Namibia
- Oku Station (disambiguation), several train stations in Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.