|This article does not cite any references (sources). (February 2014)|
Olaya District (in Arabic: العليا) is a growing financial district in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Located in the north side of the city, it hosts important sites and famous local landmarks, such as the Kingdom Centre, which houses the Four Seasons luxury hotel. It will also contain Al Rajhi Tower, which, upon its completion, will be the tallest building in Saudi Arabia.
- Kingdom Centre, the second tallest building in Saudi Arabia. It was opened in late 2001 with a height of 302m.
- Al Faisaliyah Center, the first skyscraper in Saudi Arabia.
- King Faisal Foundation, an esteemed charity foundation.
- Dr. sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group, health care provider in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Najd National Schools one of the best and most prestigious schools in the country.
- Jewel of Saudia
- Al Rajhi Tower, which was planned to be the tallest building in Saudi Arabia. Overtook by Abraj Al Bait Hotel Tower in Makkah.
- Riyadh Monorail, which will pass over the Olaya District when the project is completed.
- The Saudi Information Resource