Jump to navigation Jump to search
Old Courthouse may refer to:
- Old Court House, the oldest public building in Perth, Western Australia, located in the Supreme Court Gardens in Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia, adjacent to the Supreme Court building. It is a single-storey cream rendered building, with a wooden shingle roof
- Old Court House Recreation Ground, a park in Barnet, London, a public park in High Barnet in the London Borough of Barnet. It is one of the borough's Premier Parks and received a Green Flag Award for 2009-2010
- The Old Court House, an eighteenth-century house in Richmond Upon Thames occupied by Sir Christopher Wren.
- Old Courthouse (Second St. Joseph County Courthouse), South Bend, Indiana, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in St. Joseph County
- Old Courthouse (Greensburg, Kentucky), listed on the NRHP in Green County, Kentucky
- Old Courthouse Square, Lake Providence, Louisiana, listed on the NRHP in Louisiana
- Old Warren County Courthouse, Vicksburg, Mississippi, listed on the NRHP in Mississippi
- Old Courthouse (St. Louis), built as a combination federal and state courthouse in St. Louis, Missouri
- Old Berkeley County Courthouse (South Carolina), Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, listed on the NRHP in Charleston County as Old Courthouse
- Old Courthouse (Newberry, South Carolina), listed on the NRHP in South Carolina
- Old Courthouse and Warehouse Historic District, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, listed on the NRHP in Minnehaha County
- Old Courthouse (Buena Vista, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Buena Vista
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old Courthouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.