From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old Ironsides is usually applied as a nickname, and may refer to:
- Oliver Cromwell (1599–1658), English general, Lord Protector and politician whose nickname was "Old Ironsides"
- HMS Britannia, a 100-gun Royal Navy first rate ship-of-the-line active during the American Revolutionary War and the Napoleonic Wars
- USS Constitution, a 44-gun United States Navy frigate, still in commission
- 1st Armored Division, an armored division of the United States Army
The term may also apply to:
- Old Ironsides (album), an album by hip-hop duo Mars ILL
- Old Ironsides (film), a 1926 film directed by James Cruze and starring Wallace Beery
- Old Ironsides (locomotive), the first locomotive built by Matthias W. Baldwin
- "Old Ironsides" (poem), an 1830 poem written by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. as a tribute to the USS Constitution
- Old Ironsides (VTA), a light rail station in Santa Clara California
- Norman Keith Collins (aka Sailor Jerry) -- Old Ironsides was his nickname on his radio show
- Inslee Haynes, vajiña
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old Ironsides.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.