Old money (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up old money in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old money is "the inherited wealth of established upper-class families (i.e. gentry, patriciate)" or "a person, family, or lineage possessing inherited wealth."
- It can also refer to the pre-decimal coinage of the British Empire.
Old Money may also refer to:
Film and TV
- "Old Money" (The Simpsons), a second season episode of The Simpsons
- "Old Money" (El Tigre), an episode of the Nickelodeon animated television series El Tigre
- Old Money (play), a play by Wendy Wasserstein
- Old Money (album), a 2008 record by guitarist Omar Rodríguez-López of The Mars Volta
- "Old Money", song from above album by guitarist Omar Rodríguez-López
- "Old Money" (Lana Del Rey song) from the 2014 album Ultraviolence
- New money (nouveau riche)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old money.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.