Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up older in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Older is the comparative form of "old".
It may also refer to:
- Older (album), the third studio album from George Michael (released in 1996)
- "Older," a song on the 1999 album Long Tall Weekend by They Might Be Giants
- "Older" (Royseven song), Royseven's 2006 debut single
- Airin Older, American rock band Sugarcult's bass guitarist and supporting vocalist
- Charles Older (1917-2006), American World War II flying ace and judge in the Charles Manson trial
- Daniel José Older, American fantasy writer and young adult fiction writer
- Fremont Older (1856–1935), American newspaperman and editor
- Konrad IV the Older (c. 1384-1447), Roman Catholic Bishop of Wrocław and duke of multiple duchies
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Older.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.