Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up older in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Older is the comparative form of "old".
It may also refer to:
- Older (album), the third studio album from George Michael (released in 1996)
- "Older," a song on the 1999 album Long Tall Weekend by They Might Be Giants
- "Older" (Royseven song), Royseven's 2006 debut single
- Airin Older, American rock band Sugarcult's bass guitarist and supporting vocalist
- Charles Older (1917-2006), American World War II flying ace and judge in the Charles Manson trial
- Fremont Older (1856–1935), American newspaperman and editor
- Konrad IV the Older (c. 1384-1447), Roman Catholic Bishop of Wrocław and duke of multiple duchies
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Older.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.