Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oleo or oleo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oleo is a term for oils. It is commonly used to refer to a variety of things:
- Colloquial term for margarine, a.k.a. oleomargarine not just vegetable fats but can be tallow
- Oleic acid
- Oleo strut, a type of shock absorbers on aircraft landing gear
- "Oleo" (composition), a composition by Sonny Rollins
- Óleo, a city in the São Paulo state in Brazil
- GNU Oleo, a (defunct) spreadsheet program
- Oleo drop, a kind of theater curtain
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oleo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.