Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oleo or oleo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oleo is a term for oils. It is commonly used to refer to a variety of things:
- Colloquial term for margarine, a.k.a. oleomargarine not just vegetable fats but can be tallow
- Oleic acid
- Oleo strut, a type of shock absorbers on aircraft landing gear
- "Oleo" (composition), a musical composition by Sonny Rollins
- Óleo, a city in the São Paulo state in Brazil
- GNU Oleo, a (defunct) spreadsheet program
- Oleo drop, a kind of theater curtain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oleo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.