Her films include My Friends (1975), Keoma (1976), Wifemistress (1977), Blood and Diamonds (1978), Damned in Venice (1978), Cyclone (1978), Convoy Busters (1978), A Dangerous Toy (1979), Zombi 2 (1979), Velvet Hands (1979), Murder Rock (1984), Once Upon A Time In America (1984), and Purple Rain (1984).
Karlatos was married to French filmmaker Nikos Papatakis from 1967-82. The two had a son, Serge (born 1967). She divorced Papatakis in 1982. The next year, she wed American director, producer and writer Arthur Rankin after he cast her in a television adaption of The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Sins of Dorian Gray. They later settled in Bermuda.
- "Movies". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Movie Review - Screen: 'My Friends,' Italian Comedy:4 Middle-Aged Men in the Provinces Outrageous Practical Jokes in a Parable". Movies.nytimes.com. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- Profile, DVDTalk.com; accessed 3 August 2017.
- Profile, DVDVerdict.com; accessed 3 August 2017.
- "Movie Review - 'PURPLE RAIN,' WITH PRINCE". Movies.nytimes.com. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- Olga Karlatos on IMDb
- "65-Year-Old Called To Bermuda Bar". Bernews.com. 15 October 2010. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
|This article about a film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to law is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|