Olivia Smith (journalist)
Smith won an Emmy Award in 2016 in the category of News & Documentary for the documentary Dead Horse Bay: New York’s Hidden Treasure Trove of Trash. Smith was also nominated for an Emmy Award in 2017 as a television correspondent in the category of Outstanding News Special for ABC network’s special report The Great American Eclipse.
In August 2019, Smith married Michael P. Murray.
- "Olivia Smith". Good Morning America. Retrieved 2020-06-04.
- "Olivia Smith". ABC News. Retrieved 2020-06-19.
- "NATIONAL ACADEMY OF TELEVISION ARTS AND SCIENCES ANNOUNCES WINNERS AT THE 37th ANNUAL NEWS & DOCUMENTARY EMMY® AWARDS | The Emmy Awards - The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences". Emmy Online. Archived from the original on 25 September 2016. Retrieved 2020-06-04.
- "NATIONAL ACADEMY OF TELEVISION ARTS & SCIENCES NOMINEES FOR THE 39TH ANNUAL NEWS & DOCUMENTARY EMMY AWARDS ANNOUNCED | The Emmy Awards - The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences" (PDF). Emmy Online. Archived (PDF) from the original on 30 September 2018. Retrieved 2020-06-04.
- "Olivia Smith". USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism. Retrieved 2020-06-04.
- "Olivia Smith, Michael Murray". The New York Times. 2019-08-18. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-06-04.