From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Omd)
OMD may stand for:
- OMD (gene) or the protein that it encodes (osteomodulin, osteoadherin, osteoadherin proteoglycan, SLRR2C)
- OMD Worldwide, a global media agency network
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, a British new-wave group
- Orcs Must Die!, a strategy video game
- Ordo Frati Excalceatorum de B.M.V. de Mercede, the Discalced Mercedarians, Catholic religious order
- Orofacial myological disorders, disorders of the muscles around involving the face, mouth, lips or jaw
- Spider-Man: "One More Day", a four-part, 2007 Spider-Man comic-book crossover storyline
- Digital cameras in the Olympus OM-D series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.