From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Omero is an Italian given name whose English equivalent is Homer.
Omero may refer to:
- OMERO, a research data management platform for biology image files.
- Omero Antonutti (born 1935), Italian actor and dubber
- Omero Bonoli (1909–1934), Italian gymnast and 1932 Olympic pommel horse silver medalist
- Omero Carmellini (born 1921), Italian retired footballer
- Omero Losi (born 1925), Italian retired footballer
- Omero Tognon (1924–1990), Italian footballer
- Omeros, an epic poem by Nobel Prize-winning author Derek Walcott
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|