Jump to navigation Jump to search
Omi or OMI may refer to:
- Optical Mechanics, Inc., a US telescope company
- Ottico Meccanica Italiana, an Italian company
- Original Musical Instrument Company, manufacturers of resonator guitars
- Open Music Initiative, a digital rights framework for the music industry.
- Omi (singer), Jamaican reggae singer
- Omi Minami, Japanese voice actress
- Yurie Omi, Japanese broadcaster (announcer)
- Horace Ridler, professional freak and sideshow performer
- Omi Shrine, in Ōtsu, Shiga Prefecture, Japan
- Ōmi Province, a former province of Japan
- Omi, Nagano, a modern village in Japan
- Omidiyeh Air Base, in Iran (IATA code OMI)
In science and technology
- HtrA serine peptidase 2 (symbol OMI), an enzyme encoded by the HTRA2 gene
- OMI cryptograph, a cipher machine produced by Italian firm Ottico Meccanica Italiana
- Oocyte maturation inhibitor
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument, on the AURA satellite
- Open Management Infrastructure, an open-source CIM/WBEM management server
- Marker beacon, a type of VHF beacon used in navigation. "Outer," "Middle," and "Inner" markers, grouped together as "OMI"
- Omi, an ancient Japanese hereditary title
- Ōmi Code, a collection of laws compiled in 668AD in classical Japan
- Omi, protagonist of the animated TV series Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi language, spoken in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate (OMI), a Catholic missionary order
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.