Jump to navigation Jump to search
Omkara can mean:-
- A name for the Hindu sacred sound Om; "Omkara" is Sanskrit for "He who makes Om" or "that which makes Om"
- A name for the Hindu Indian written sign ॐ, which is pronounced "Om"
- The concept Brahman in some Hindu texts.
- Omkara (2004 film), a 2004 Indian Kannada film
- Omkara (2006 film), a 2006 Indian Bollywood film adapted from the William Shakespeare play Othello
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omkara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.