Jump to navigation Jump to search
Omkara can mean:-
- A name for the Hindu sacred sound Om; "Omkara" is Sanskrit for "He who makes Om" or "that which makes Om"
- A name for the Hindu Indian written sign ॐ, which is pronounced "Om"
- The concept Brahman in some Hindu texts.
- Omkara (2004 film), a 2004 Indian Kannada film
- Omkara (2006 film), a 2006 Indian Bollywood film adapted from the William Shakespeare play Othello
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Omkara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.