|Born||Omri Haim Katz
May 30, 1976
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Omri Haim Katz (born May 30, 1976) is a retired American actor. His television and film credits include Eerie, Indiana, Matinee, Adventures in Dinosaur City, Disney's Halloween comedy-fantasy film Hocus Pocus and the CBS prime time soap opera Dallas in which he played the role of John Ross Ewing III, the son of J.R. Ewing and Sue Ellen Ewing, from 1983 to 1991.
Katz was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, the son of Israeli Jewish immigrants Rina and Yoram Katz. Katz has an older brother named Michael and an older sister named Lali. Katz lived in Israel for a year during his childhood.
|Film and Television|
|1983–1991||Dallas||John Ross Ewing III||Main cast (149 episodes)|
|1984||Simon & Simon||Boy||Episode: "Yes, Virginia, There Is a Liberace"|
|1991–1992||Eerie, Indiana||Marshall Teller||Main cast (19 episodes)|
|1991||Zorro||Jack Adams||Episode: "The Man Who Cried Wolf"|
|1991||Adventures in Dinosaur City||Timmy||TV film|
|1992||The Torkelsons||Jason||Episode: "Double Date"|
|1993||Hocus Pocus||Max Dennison||Feature film|
|1993–1995||The John Larroquette Show||Tony Hemingway||Recurring role (6 episodes)|
|1996||Dallas: J.R. Returns||John Ross Ewing III||TV film|
|1999||Freaks and Geeks||Brad||Episode: "Tests and Breasts"|
|2000||General Hospital||Tattoo Artist||Episode dated April 26, 2000|
|2002||Journey Into Night||Sean||Short film|
- Carr, Jay (16 July 1993). "'Hocus Pocus': Fun but not potent enough". Boston Globe. p. 40. ISSN 0743-1791.
- Biddle, Frederic (15 November 1996). "A sentimental journey to `Dallas'". Boston Globe. p. D18. ISSN 0743-1791.
- Moeslein, Anna (25 October 2012). "Where Are They Now: Hocus Pocus". Glamour. Conde Nast. Archived from the original on 31 December 2017.
- "TV TALK Katz of `Eerie' began career at age 3 doing commercials". The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Constitution. 1991-11-03. Retrieved 2009-10-16.
- Maslin, Janet (29 January 1993). "Reviews/ Film; Eek! There's a Horror Movie in Here!". The New York Times.