On Trial may refer to:
- On Trial (1917 film), an American silent film directed by James Young
- On Trial (1928 film), an American film directed by Archie Mayo
- On Trial (1939 film), an American film directed by Terry O. Morse
- On Trial (1994 film), an American TV documentary directed by George Elanjian Jr.
- On Trial (TV series), an Australian television series
- The Joseph Cotten Show, an American television series that was originally named On Trial
- "On Trial" (Upstairs, Downstairs), the first episode of the British TV series Upstairs, Downstairs, aired 1971
- On Trial UK, an English punk rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title On Trial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.