From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Onan is a person in the Biblical Book of Genesis.
Onan may also refer to:
- Onan Masaoka, an American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Onan Orlando Thom, a Guyanese swimmer who competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Arzum Onan, a Turkish television actress
- Ömer Onan, a Turkish basketball player
- Ōnan, Shimane, a town in Japan
- Onan, Virginia, an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of Virginia
- Onan, a line of generators manufactured by Cummins Power Generation, a subsidiary of Cummins
- Onan (film), an Indian guerrilla film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Onan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.