From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ondrej is a Slovak male given name, equivalent to Andrew. Notable people with the name include:
- Ondrej Otčenáš (1987), Slovak ice hockey player
- Ondrej Nepela, Slovak figure skater
- Ondrej Janík, Slovak ice hockey player
- Ondrej Zošiak (1990), Slovak ice hockey defenceman
- Ondřej, the Czech version of the same name, but is pronounced with a soft "ř"
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|