|Look up one-way or one way in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
One-way or one way may refer to:
- One-way traffic, a street either facilitating only one-way traffic, or designed to direct vehicles to move in one direction
- One-way function, a function that is easy to compute on every input, but hard to invert given the image of a random input
- One-way encryption, in computer science
- One-way mirror, a glass through which one can see only in one way
- Single-use or disposable products
One Way may refer to:
- One-Way (novel) (French Un aller simple)
- One Way (film), director Reto Salimbeni's 2006 film
- One Way (American band), R&B/funk band popular from late 1970s through the 1980s
- One Way (South Korean band), a contemporary South Korean R&B/Hip Hop group managed by YJ Media
- One Way (Selwyn album), Australian R&B singer Selwyn's second album
- One Way (Turbo album), the tenth studio album by Polish heavy metal band Turbo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title One-way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.