One Man Army
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
One Man Army may refer to:
- A one man army, often a trope of action films, a heavily armed and well-trained combatant able to face numerous enemies alone
- One Man Army (band), an American punk rock band that formed in 1996 and dissolved in 2005
- "One Man Army" (song), a 1999 single released by rock band Our Lady Peace
- "One Man Army" (Kassidy album), 2012
- "One Man Army" (Ensiferum album), 2015
- One Man Army and the Undead Quartet, a Swedish death metal band that formed in 2004
- OneManArmy, a hip hop M.C. also known as One Be Lo
- Jezper Söderlund, known as "One Man Army", a Swedish record producer
- One Man Army (TV series), a Discovery Channel television show
- Arthur W. Wermuth, known as the One Man Army of Bataan for his actions against the Japanese in the Philippines
- Johnny Seven OMA (One Man Army), a top selling 1964 toy gun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title One Man Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.