One More Time (2015 film)
|One More Time|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Robert Edwards|
|Written by||Robert Edwards|
|Music by||Joe McGinty|
|Edited by||Mollie Goldstein|
Maybach Film Productions
Parts and Labor
|Distributed by||Starz Digital|
One More Time is a 2015 drama film written and directed by Robert Edwards. The film stars Christopher Walken, Amber Heard, Kelli Garner, Hamish Linklater, Ann Magnuson and Oliver Platt. The film was released on April 8, 2016, by Starz Digital.
Jude (Amber Heard) is a young, struggling singer-songwriter who leaves New York City to visit her father Paul (Christopher Walken), an old crooner trying to make a musical comeback, and their dysfunctional family in the Hamptons.
- Christopher Walken as Paul
- Amber Heard as Jude
- Kelli Garner as Corinne
- Hamish Linklater as Tim
- Ann Magnuson as Lucille
- Oliver Platt as Alan
In October 2014, Deadline Hollywood announced that Oliver Simon and Daniel Baur from K5 International would executive produce with Lars Knudsen and Jay Van Hoy from Parts & Labor, Chris Maybach, Saemi and Saerom Kim with Maybach Film Productions, and Ferne Pearlstein and Lucas Joaquin all producing. Filming took place in East Hampton, New York; and New York City.
- Ashley Lee (April 2, 2015). "Christopher Walken, Amber Heard Sing and Strum in 'When I Live My Life Over Again' (Exclusive Photos)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- Ashley Havey. "FILM GUIDE | WHEN I LIVE MY LIFE OVER AGAIN". Tribeca Film. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- Nancy Tartaglione (October 28, 2014). "Max Deacon Answers 'The Call Up'; The Exchange Selling James Franco's 'Michael'; More – AFM Briefs". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- Bruna Nessif (April 11, 2014). "Amber Heard Is All Bundled Up on Set of When I Live My Life Over Again". E!. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- Nolfi, Joey (2016-03-11). "Christopher Walken, Amber Heard clash in One More Time trailer". EW.com. Retrieved 2016-03-23.
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|