View of the tower occupied under the name Priatek
|Former names||Bank of America Tower
Barnett Bank Tower
|Alternative names||One Progress Plaza|
|Location||200 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, Florida|
|Roof||117.65 m (386.0 ft)|
|Floor area||300,000 sq ft (28,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Jung Brannen Associates|
Priatek Plaza, also known as One Progress Plaza, is a 28-story skyscraper designed by Jung Brannen Associates located at 200 Central Avenue in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. It was completed in 1990, and at 117.65 m (386.0 ft), it is the tallest building in the city, tallest building in Pinellas County, and has the largest tenant occupancy in a commercial office building on the entire South West coast of Florida. The tower was formerly known as the Bank of America Tower, and One Progress Plaza.
On September 18, 2015, Kucera Properties announced that the tower would be renamed Priatek Plaza after the company Priatek. Priatek, who occupies about 8,000 square feet on the 23rd floor of the tower, had moved its headquarters into the tower after Kucera Properties had offered them an undisclosed amount. The official dedication ceremony for the new plaza's name was held on September 17, 2015.
- "St. Petersburg high rise bought for $41 million". St. Petersburg Times. Retrieved 2015-09-20.
- "Despite loss of anchor bank of america St. Petersburg building attracts tenants". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved 2015-09-20.
- "St. Petersburg's tallest office tower gets a new name: Priatek Plaza". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- "Meet Priatek Plaza: Risky name for St. Petersburg's tallest building or ahead of the curve?". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- Carter, Rod. "St. Petersburg's One Progress Plaza has new name, Priatek Plaza". WFLA. Retrieved 2015-09-19.
- "One Progress Plaza | Kucera Properties". kuceraproperties.com. Retrieved 2015-09-19.
|This article about a building or structure in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|