One the Juggler
The group signed a record contract with RCA Records in 1982. They had some success in the UK charts until 1985 when a contractual dispute resulted in their last album not being promoted. The group disbanded soon afterwards. 
One the Juggler had a number of different line-ups. Musicians who played with the band included the following: 
- Rokko (Raymond Morris), vocals and acoustic guitar
- Lushi Lee (Jerry Thornton-Jones), bass guitar. Lee later went on to play with Boom Boom Room Now playing in Glamweazel.
- Colin Minchin (Lin), Lead guitar. Formerly played with Tennis Shoes. Now playing in Glamweazel.
- Steve Nichol, drums. Nichol formerly played with Eddie and the Hot Rods
- Mick Rossi, guitar. Rossi had also played with Slaughter and the Dogs
- MoMo Blackford, guitar. Formerly of Ligotage, and later went on to Nasa.
- Nigel 'Charlie' Mead, bass. Mead had also played with Slaughter and the Dogs
- Steve Bray, drums. Bray later went on to play with Squeeze
- Joe Slythe, drums. Slythe played in Splodgenessabounds under the name 'Desert Island Joe'
- Mick Ronson, guitar. Ronson produced and played on the group's last album 'Some Strange Fashion'