Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up onion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Onion is the common name given to plants in the genus Allium.
Onion or Onions may also refer to:
- Ken Onion (born 1963), American knifemaker
- Todd Bodine, NASCAR driver nicknamed "The Onion"
- Onions (surname)
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Onion, the name of the Pikmin spaceship in the Pikmin series
- Onion, the name of a character in the animated TV series Steven Universe
- Onion, a 2009 album by Mike McClure
Computing and technology
- .onion, a pseudo-top-level domain host suffix
- Onion routing, an anonymous communication technique
- A Toronto-based startup company called Onion manufactures Omega2, a personal single-board computer
- Onion (horse), an American thoroughbred racehorse
- The Onion, an American digital media company and news satire organization
- "The Onion", a nickname for the main building of the Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Onion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.