From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up onion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Onion is the common name given to plants in the genus Allium.
Onion may also refer to:
- The Onion, an American digital media company and news satire organization
- Onion (horse), an American thoroughbred racehorse
- Onion River (disambiguation), various rivers in the United States
- Onion Creek (Texas)
- Todd Bodine, NASCAR driver nicknamed "The Onion"
- Ken Onion (born 1963), American knifemaker
- Onion routing, an anonymous communication technique
- .onion, a pseudo-top-level domain host suffix
- "I Love Onions", a song by Susan Christie
- Onion, a 2009 album by Mike McClure
- Onion, the name of the Pikmin spaceship in the Pikmin Series
- Onion, the name of a character in the animated TV series Steven Universe
- "The Onion," a nickname for the main building of the Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Onion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.