Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up online, come online, or on line in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In computer technology and telecommunications, the term online refers to a state of having connectivity.
Online may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Online (album), a 2001 album by the Latvian rock band Brainstorm
- "Online" (Brad Paisley song), 2007 song recorded by American country music artist Brad Paisley
- Online (magazine), magazine for information systems first published in 1977
Computing and technology
- .online, a generic top-level domain
- Online algorithm, an algorithm which doesn't require the whole input from the start
- Online analytical processing, an approach to answer multi-dimensional analytical (MDA) queries swiftly
- Online machine learning, a method of machine learning in which data becomes available in a sequential order
- Online SAS, French cloud computing and hosting company
- One Nevada Transmission Line (ONLine), proposed electrical power line in Nevada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Online.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.