(Redirected from Opaque)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up opacity or opaque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opacity may refer to:
- Opacity (optics), the degree to which light is not allowed to travel through
- Opaque context, a term to describe the linguistic context of co-referential terms
- Phonological opacity, a term in phonology
- Opaque travel inventory, the market of selling unsold travel inventory at a discounted price
- How much an image will obscure the background when painted, usually defined by its alpha channel
- The use of an opaque data type, a data type that is incompletely described in a module interface
- Said of data that can only be interpreted by an external entity, such as a magic cookie
- Opaque binary blob, a term used in network engineering and computer science
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opacity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.