(Redirected from Opaque)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up opacity or opaque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opacity may refer to:
- Impediments to (especially, visible) light:
- Metaphors derived from literal optics:
- Musical works:
- Computer science:
- Measure of obscuration of background by "painting"[clarification needed] an image, e.g. alpha channel
- Use of an opaque data type
- Property attributed to data that can only be interpreted using an external entity, e.g. magic cookie technology
- Opaque binary blob, a network-engineering and computer-science technology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opacity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.