Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up open-ended in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Open-ended may refer to:
- "Open Ended," song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy
- Open-ended contract A contract with no definite time limit
- Open-ended (gameplay), dynamic situations or scenarios that allow the individual to determine the outcome
- Open-ended (poker), situation in poker where the player has four of five cards needed for a straight that can be completed at either end
- Open-end fund, collective investment which can issue and redeem shares at any time
- Open-ended investment company, a type of open-ended collective investment in the United Kingdom
- Open-ended question
- Open problem, or open question, a known problem which can be accurately stated, and which is assumed to have an objective and verifiable solution, but which has not yet been solved
- Open-question argument, a philosophical argument put forward by British philosopher G. E. Moore
- Closed-ended (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Open-ended.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.