From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OpenOffice or open office may refer to:
- OpenOffice.org (OOo), a former open-source office software suite, originally based on StarOffice
- Apache OpenOffice (AOO), a derivative of OOo by the Apache Software Foundation, with contribution from IBM Lotus Symphony
- LibreOffice, a derivative of OOo by The Document Foundation
- NeoOffice, a Mac-specific derivative of OOo by Planamesa Software
- StarOffice (briefly renamed Oracle Open Office after Oracle acquired Sun), a discontinued commercial proprietary office suite acquired by Sun Microsystems
- OpenOffice.org XML, a file format used by earlier versions of OpenOffice.org
- OpenDocument, also known as Open Document Format for Office Applications (ODF), a widely-supported standard XML-based file format originating from OOo
- Office Open XML, a competing file format from Microsoft
- OpenOffice Basic, (formerly known as StarOffice Basic or StarBasic or OOoBasic) is a dialect of the programming language BASIC.
- Open plan office, a floor plan
- Open Document Architecture (ODA), document interchange format (CCITT T.411-T.424, equivalent to ISO 8613)
- OpenDoc, an abandoned multi-platform standard for compound documents, intended as an alternative to Microsoft's Object Linking and Embedding (OLE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix