Open Source Media Framework
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
2.0 / March 22, 2012
|License||Mozilla Public License|
Open Source Media Framework (OSMF) is a free, open-source, development framework for building video experiences on the web and desktop. OSMF is a pure ActionScript 3.0 based framework and is created by Adobe Systems.
OSMF is designed for content publishers, developers, and Adobe Flash platform ecosystem partners—anyone who is incorporating video on their website. OSMF simplifies development by providing out-of-the-box support for multiple media types, including video, audio, images, and SWF files. The extensible plug-in architecture enables additional features from third-party services, such as advertising insertion, rendering, tracking, and reporting for analytics, and content delivery network (CDN) authentication.
- "Developer Documentation". Open Source Media Framework. Adobe Open Source. Adobe Systems. Archived from the original on 2009-12-23.
- Hamer, Greg (15 March 2010). "Open Source Media Framework: Introduction and overview". Adobe Developer Connection. Adobe Systems. Adobe Systems. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- Official website
- OSMF on SourceForge
- Open Source Media Framework at Open Hub
- Open Source Media Framework at the Wayback Machine (archived May 18, 2014)
- Open Source Media Framework - Adobe Open Source at the Wayback Machine (archived April 27, 2012)
- Summary . Open Source Media Framework Users . Groups . Adobe Groups at the Wayback Machine (archived March 2, 2015)