Jump to navigation Jump to search
Operation Phoenix may refer to:
- Phoenix Program, CIA military, intelligence, and internal security program in the Vietnam War
- Vela Incident, alleged 1979 Israeli-South African nuclear test supposedly codenamed "Operation Phenix"
- Project Phoenix (South Africa), SANDF project to revitialise the Reserve Force
- Operation Phoenix (South Africa), South African response to mass SWAPO infiltration of South-West Africa
- 2008 Colombian raid into Ecuador, codenamed Operación Fénix (Operation Phoenix)
- Operation Phoenix (1966), Vietnam War military operation, February 1966 in Biên Hòa Province
- Operation Phoenix (1995), Croatian Army defense of Slavonia during the Operation Storm
- Operation Phoenix (railway), Victorian Railways post-war rebuilding project commenced in 1950
- Operation Phoenix (album), album by Good Riddance
- Operation Phoenix (game expansion), a game add-on for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Operation Phoenix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.