Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ὄφις in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ophis is Greek for "serpent", and may refer to:
- The constellation Serpens
- Serpent (Bible), a figure in the Hebrew bible
- SS Ophis, a cargo ship built in 1919 and which was sunk in 1942 when named Empire Antelope
- Ophis (comics), a Marvel Comics character who is a member of the Neyaphem, as well as being the son of Azazel and half-brother of Nightcrawler
- Ophis (High School DxD), a character in the light novel series High School DxD
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ophis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.