From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oppeln or Opole may refer to:
- Opole, a city now in southern Poland
- Duchy of Opole, or Herzogtum Oppeln, duchy of Silesia ruled by the Piast dynasty
- Oppidum Lubaw, an older name for Löbau, a city in Saxony, Germany
- Władysław Opolczyk (1332–1401), or Wladyslaw of Opole, Duke of Opole
- Oppeln-Bronikowski, a noble Lusatian family, including:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oppeln.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.