Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oral fixation may refer to:
- Oral stage, a term used by Sigmund Freud to describe the child's development during the first 18 months of life, in which an infant's pleasure centers are in the mouth.
- Oral Fixation, an album by Lydia Lunch.
- Fijación Oral, Vol. 1, the sixth studio album by Shakira
- Oral Fixation, Vol. 2, the seventh studio album by Shakira
- Oral Fixation Volumes 1 & 2, a box set by Shakira
- Oral Fixation Tour (album), the third live album by Shakira
- Oral Fixation Tour, a 2006–07 world tour by Shakira
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oral fixation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.