Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oranje may refer to:
- A nickname for a national sports teams of the Netherlands, especially the national football team
- Oranje, Drenthe, a village in the Dutch province of Drenthe
- The Orange River in South Africa in Dutch and Afrikaans
- M.S. Oranje, a Dutch passenger ship later renamed M.S. Angelina Lauro
- Oranje Zwart, a Dutch hockey club
- In Oranje, a Dutch drama film
- Oranje, the name of one of the bastions of the Castle of Good Hope
- De Oranjes (plural of oranje, lit. "the oranges") is a shorthand term used to refer to the Dutch royal family.
- Sometimes used to refer to the Orange Free State
- Oranje, Blanje, Blou, the nickname of the Flag of South Africa (1928–1994)
- Orange (disambiguation), various meanings of an English spelling of Oranje
- Orania (disambiguation), a homophone of Oranje
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oranje.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.