From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oranje may refer to:
- A nickname for a national sports teams of the Netherlands, especially the national football team
- Oranje, Drenthe, a village in the Dutch province of Drenthe
- The Orange River in South Africa in Dutch and Afrikaans
- M.S. Oranje, a Dutch passenger ship later renamed M.S. Angelina Lauro
- Oranje Zwart, a Dutch hockey club
- In Oranje, a Dutch drama film
- Oranje, the name of one of the bastions of the Castle of Good Hope
- De Oranjes (plural of oranje, lit. "the oranges") is a shorthand term used to refer to the Dutch royal family.
- Sometimes used to refer to the Orange Free State
- Oranje, Blanje, Blou, the nickname of the Flag of South Africa (1928–1994)
- Orange (disambiguation), various meanings of an English spelling of Oranje
- Orania (disambiguation), a homophone of Oranje
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oranje.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.