From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Organiser)
|Look up organizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Organizer may refer to:
- Community organizer, an advocate leading or seeking to lead or influence a community seeking changes in government, corporations and/or other institutions
- Electronic organizer, an electronic version of a personal organizer.
- Party organizer, a political party official
- Personal organizer, a type of diary
- Professional organizer, a person who helps others get organized.
- Union organizer, a trade union official
As a proper noun, organizer may refer to:
- Organiser (newspaper), an Indian newspaper launched in 1947.
- Open Programming Language, initially called Organiser Programming Language
- The Organizer, a 1963 film co-written and directed by Mario Monicelli
- Spemann-Mangold Organizer, also called embryonic induction, a cell or tissue which sends signals to other cells to instruct the fate of these cells
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Organizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.