Oria may refer to:
- Oria, Apulia, a town in the Apulia region, Province of Brindisi
- Oria, Lombardy, a village in the municipality of Valsolda, in the Province of Como
- Oria, Spain, a municipality in the Province of Almería, Andalusia
- Oria (river), a river in the Province of Gipuzkoa, Basque Country
- Former village and industrial centre in Lasarte-Oria by the river Oria, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country
- Auria, called Oria in Spanish, queen of Pamplona in the 10th century
- Aurea (given name)
- In Greek mythology, Oria (Ὀρεία), was a daughter of Thespis and Megamede, and mother of Laomenes.
- Odia language, predominantly used in the Indian state of Odisha. Also known as Oriya.
- Oria A genus of noctuid moths
- SS Oria, three steamship named Oria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.