Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oria may refer to:
- Oria, Apulia, a town in the Apulia region, Province of Brindisi
- Oria, Lombardy, a village in the municipality of Valsolda, in the Province of Como
- Oria, Spain, a municipality in the Province of Almería, Andalusia
- Oria (river), a river in the Province of Gipuzkoa, Basque Country
- Former village and industrial centre in Lasarte-Oria by the river Oria, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country
- Auria, called Oria in Spanish, queen of Pamplona in the 10th century
- In Greek mythology, Oria (Ὀρεία), was a daughter of Thespis and Megamede, and mother of Laomenes.
- Odia language, predominantly used in the Indian state of Odisha. Also known as Oriya.
- Oria (moth), a genus of noctuid moths
- SS Oria, three steamships named Oria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.