Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ornella is an Italian female given name, probably derived from ornello, "flowering ash tree". It is a fairly recent name, being coined by Gabriele D'Annunzio in his 1904 play The Daughter of Iorio.
- Ornella Barra (born 1953), Italian-born Monegasque businesswoman
- Ornella Bertorotta (born 1967), Italian politician
- Ornella Ferrara (born 1968), Italian long-distance runner
- Ornella Livingston (born 1991), Jamaican sprinter
- Ornella Muti (born 1955 as Francesca Romana Rivelli), Italian actress
- Ornella Oettl Reyes (born 1991), Peruvian-German Alpine skier
- Ornella Ongaro (born 1990), French motorcycle racer
- Ornella Palla (born 1990), Uruguayan handball player
- Ornella Vanoni (born 1934), Italian pop singer
- "Significato del nome Ornella" [Meaning of the name Ornella]. Nomix.it (in Italian). Retrieved 26 March 2021.