From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oros may refer to:
- Oros of Alexandria, 5th century Byzantine lexicographer and grammarian
- Corneliu Oros (born 1950), Romanian former volleyball player
- Cristian Oroș (born 1984), Romanian football player
- Ernest L. Oros (died 2012), American politician from New Jersey
- George Oros (born 1954), American lawyer and politician from New York
- Joe Oros (1916–2012), American automotive designer
- Rozalia Oros (born 1964), Romanian fencer
- Yaroslav Oros (born 1959) Ukrainian writer and journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.