Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ortaca is a town and district of Muğla Province, Turkey.
Ortaca is a Turkish word that may refer to the following places in Turkey:
- Ortaca, Gerede, a village in the district of Gerede, Bolu Province
- Ortaca, Gerger, a village in the district of Gerger, Adıyaman Province
- Ortaca, Kozluk, a village in the district of Kozluk, Batman Province
- Ortaca, Söğüt, a village in the district of Söğüt, Bilecik Province
- Ortacalar, Arhavi, a village in the district of Arhavi, Artvin Province
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.