Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up orval in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orval may refer to:
- Orval, Cher, a commune of the Cher département in France
- Orval, Manche, a commune of the Manche département, in France
- Orval Abbey - Abbaye Notre-Dame d'Orval, a Trappist monastery in Belgium
- Orval H. Caldwell (February 15, 1895–February 18, 1972), Chicago-area painter and one-time president of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Orval Faubus, governor of the U.S. state of Arkansas 1955-1967
- Orval Grove, an American baseball player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orval.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.