Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up osier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Osier may refer to:
- Willow, species of deciduous trees and shrubs
- Salix viminalis, a species of willow, known as osier or common osier
- Cornus (genus), species may be referred to as "osier" in North America, especially:
- Cornus sericea, "red osier"
- Osier, Colorado, an unincorporated community along the Rio de Los Pinos river in Colorado
- Osier, Michigan, a ghost town
- Osiier, a surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.