From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ostyak may also refer to:
- Khanty people or Ostyaks, indigenous people in Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia
- Ket people or Yenisei Ostyaks, indigenous people of the Yenisei River basin, Krasnoyarsk Krai district, Russia
- Selkup people or Ostyak-Samoyeds, indigenous people in Tomsk Oblast, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, and Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Russia
- Perm (Ostyak) Tatars, a subgroup of the Volga Tatars ethnic group
- Yenisei-Ostyak, a language family whose languages are spoken in central Siberia
- Khanty language or Ostyak, language mainly spoken by the Khanty people
- Ket language or Yenisei Ostyak, the sole surviving language of a Yeniseian language family
- Selkup language, a language in the Samoyedic group of the Uralic language family mainly spoken by the Selkup people
- Khutang or Ostyak harp, a type of harp played by the Khanty and Mansi people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ostyak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.