Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meaning||different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Alternative spelling||おとは, オトハ|
Otoha (おとは, オトハ) is a feminine Japanese given name.
Otoha can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 乙羽, "maiden, feathers"
- 乙葉, "maiden, leaf"
- 音羽, "sound, feathers"
- 音葉, "sound, leaf"
- Otoha (actress) (乙葉, b. 1981), a Japanese tarento and gravure idol
- Otoha (乙羽), the protagonist of in Karas anime
- Otoha (音翅), a character in the Genesis of Aquarion (OVA)
- Otoha Sakurano (音羽), a main character in the Sky Girls anime
- Otoha Shinjo (音羽), a character in the light novel and manga series Marriage Royale
- Otoha (音羽), a character in 'H2O: Footprints in the Sand series
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|