From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ottoman Macedonia may refer to:
- The three Vilayets of Ottoman Macedonia
- Ottoman Vardar Macedonia, the territory covered by today's Republic of Macedonia
- Macedonia, Greece, under the Ottoman Empire; see Ottoman Greece
- Blagoevgrad Province, Bulgaria under the Ottoman Empire; see Ottoman Bulgaria
- Macedonia (region), a wider geographical and historical region covering all of the above, as well as parts of Albania, and Serbia
- Demographic History of Macedonia under Ottoman rule
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ottoman Macedonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.