Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up our in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Our or OUR may refer to:
- The possessive form of "we"
- Our (river), in Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany
- Our, Jura, a commune in France
- Office of Utilities Regulation, a government utility regulator in Jamaica
- Operation Underground Railroad, a non-profit organization that helps rescue sex trafficking victims
- Operation Unified Response, the United States military's response to the 2010 Haiti earthquake
- Ownership, Unity and Responsibility Party, a political party in the Solomon Islands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Our.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.