Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up outburst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outburst may refer to:
- Outburst Assist, a patented mechanism designed by Columbia River Knife and Tool for various models of assisted opening knives
- Outburst (comics), a fictional superhero
- Outburst (game), a word game
- Outburst (mining), the sudden and violent ejection of coal, gas and rock from a coal face and surrounding strata in an underground coal mine
- Outbursts (Turin Brakes album), an album by the British folk duo
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outburst.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.