Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up outskirts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outskirts may refer to:
- Rural–urban fringe or outskirts, a transition zone where urban and rural uses mix
- Outskirts (album), a 1987 album by Blue Rodeo
- Outskirts (1933 film), a 1933 Soviet film by Boris Barnet
- The Outskirts (1998 film), a 1998 Russian satirical film by Pyotr Lutsik, loosely based on the 1933 film
- The Outcasts (2017 film) (working title The Outskirts), an American high school comedy film starring Victoria Justice
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outskirts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.