Overland Route or Overland Trail refers to the following travel routes:
- The Overland Trail and stage line in Colorado and Wyoming
- Overland Route (Union Pacific Railroad), a passenger rail line from Chicago to Oakland, California
- First Transcontinental Railroad from which the above passenger rail line was based.
- The Overland Route (Australia), a shipping route via the Suez Canal
- Overland Trail (Yukon), a Klondike Gold Rush-era road in the Yukon
- Central Overland Route a stagecoach line through Utah and Nevada
- Butterfield Overland Mail a stagecoach line between Tennessee or Missouri and California
- Overland Route later known as the Steam ship route which was the connection between Suez to Cairo, down the Nile to the Mahmoudieh Canal and to the Mediterranean port of Alexandria. Superseded by the Suez canal, it operated from 1830 to 1869 and from 1837 with steam ships in the Red sea.
Overland Trail is also a generic term for a number of wagon trails during the 19th century in the western United States:
- Overland Trail (TV series), a 1960s TV series about a fictional character on the Overland stage line
- Overland Track, a walking track in Tasmania, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overland Route.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.