Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oversoul may refer to:
Philosophy and religion
Fiction, art and culture
- The Oversoul, a character in The Homecoming Saga, a science fiction series by Orson Scott Card
- OverSoul, an Artix Entertainment Game
- Oversoul, a shamanic technique in the manga Shaman King
- Oversoul, the telepathic voice to which all Dals are attuned in The Malloreon series of books by David Eddings
- Oversoul, the collective consciousness of an organization's holdings and records in the Achaea, Dreams of Divine Lands game
- Artificial oversoul, a term used in The Wheels of Chance by H. G. Wells
- Oversoul, the name of a painting by Alex Grey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oversoul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.