From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oversoul may refer to:
Philosophy and religion
Fiction, art and culture
- The Oversoul, a character in The Homecoming Saga, a science fiction series by Orson Scott Card
- OverSoul, an Artix Entertainment Game
- Oversoul, a shamanic technique in the manga Shaman King
- Oversoul, the telepathic voice to which all Dals are attuned in The Malloreon series of books by David Eddings
- Oversoul, the collective consciousness of an organization's holdings and records in the Achaea, Dreams of Divine Lands game
- Artificial oversoul, a term used in The Wheels of Chance by H. G. Wells
- Oversoul, the name of a painting by Alex Grey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oversoul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.