From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ovide may refer to:
- Ovide, a brand name for the insecticide malathion
- Ovide, a character in the animated television show Ovide and the Gang
- Ovide Alakannuark, Canadian politician
- Ovide Le Blanc, Canadian politician
- Ovide Lamontagne, American lawyer and politician
- Ovide Mercredi, Canadian politician
- Ovide de Montigny, French-Canadian fur trapper
- Joseph-Ovide Turgeon, Canadian politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ovide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.