Pájaros de papel
|Pájaros de papel|
|Directed by||Emilio Aragón Álvarez|
|Written by||Emilio Aragón Álvarez
José Ángel Egido
|Music by||Emilio Aragón Álvarez|
|Edited by||José Salcedo|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
|March 12, 2010|
Pájaros de papel (English: Paper Birds) is a 2010 Spanish drama film directed by Emilio Aragón Álvarez, starring Imanol Arias. The film tells the story of a group of vaudeville artists in the hard times after the Spanish Civil War.
Jorge and Enrique are two performers in the post Spanish Civil War times that adopt an orphan child called Miguel. With a varieties company that travels around the country, Jorge and Enrique see the horrors left by the war meanwhile the "Nationals" watch Jorge and the rest of the company suspecting that some of them collaborate with the Republicans, opposite to the Franco's regime.
- Imanol Arias as Jorge del Pino.
- Lluís Homar as Enrique Corgo.
- Roger Príncep as Miguel Puertas Maldonado.
- Carmen Machi as Rocío Moliner.
- Fernando Cayo as Capitán Montero.
- Diego Martín as Teniente Quiroga.
- José Ángel Egido as Ricardo Ubieto.
|This article related to a Spanish film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|